[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services 1.2.2 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 19:31:51 UTC 2010

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.2.2.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.2.2.tgz.asc
sha1sum: 4cf6133bd5d6dfe069b989a4177c29d3f500ccd5

This is the current stable version of ratbox-services.

-- ratbox-services-1.2.2
- fix compilation with gcc-4.4
- chanserv will now remove bans from the channel when they expire in the
  database
- fix a potential crash by a user changing their email address with userserv
- add in support for chanmode +S (ssl-only).  rserv will now always support
  the ircd sending channel mode +S
- new general {}; conf option: allow_sslonly = <yes|no>;
  controls whether users can instruct chanserv to use the +S mode.
  This should match the ircd setting
- chanserv::set::topic will now cause chanserv to update the topic if it is
  already present in the channel
- banserv expires based on events, but this prevented a kline (etc) that had
  just expired from being reset.  Enforce an expiry of all bans prior to
  handling a request from an oper
- chanserv { expireban_frequency }; and chanserv { expiretopic_frequency };
  were being ignored and defaults used in their place
- memoserv will now notify users when they login if they have unread memos
- OLOGIN/OPERLOGIN will now enforce usernames are correct
- fix an issue with userserv allowing usernames above the maximum length.
  It will now ignore these and warn about them on startup.