[ircd-ratbox] ratbox-services-1.2.4 'stable' released

Lee H lee at leeh.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 15:05:57 EDT 2010

http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.2.4.tgz
Sig: http://services.ircd-ratbox.org/download/ratbox-services-1.2.4.tgz.asc
sha1sum:  a46d68f3badac3453510277f47a7b70bf7e93cc3

This is the current stable version of ratbox-services.

-- ratbox-services-1.2.4
- properly fix --enable-mysql, which now takes the path to mysql_config
- properly fix --enable-pgsql, which now takes the path to pg_config
- make chanserv enforcing topics more consistent.  Chanserv will now enforce
  topics whenever it is in the channel.
- fix userserv::info giving parameters in the wrong order
- extend enforce_topicfrequency in chanserv {}; so that when it is set to 0,
  chanserv will enforce topics immediately rather than on a timer
- support updating topics that are different only in case
- fix a bug where keys/limits were being accidentally removed in some
  situations
- fix the handling when we get a read error from a server
- new startup options for controlling path to chroot to and uid/gid to drop
  privs to

$Id: RELEASE_NOTES 27023 2010-04-22 18:27:28Z leeh $